1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

When we bought our house we were given a 2-10 home warranty for peace of mind, this process has been anything but peaceful to my mind. Our HVAC system gave out on us, so I called my home warranty provider to file a claim, they dispatch a service provider to my home in 4 short days with the Arizona heat cooking my home and family.

The original diagnosis was that a whole unit was needed and that they would recommend this to 2-10 home warranty provider. 2-10 being typical initially denied my claim as the unit having pre-existing problem and that the claim was to close to the start of the warranty. 9 short days later they are now telling me that they don’t guarantee timely service and that the whole process can take 30 days. When I ask where this information can be found, I get a non answer saying that “it’s just what I’ve been told” needless to say this company is typical in their practice, they will snake you on approval and try to wait you out so that you have no more fight in you since they have a “team” of personal typing something on their computers.

After this claim I doubt I’ll have any more dealing with 2-10, they have made my 1st home buying experience horrible. What use is there in having a home warranty that doesn’t honor what they sell to their customers, peace of mind? It’s been a hellish experience with this company.

I might have to hire a lawyer. Horrible experience, lengthy process, no answers.

Comments