Our AC went out on our second day in a new house.The first contractor they assigned to our problem never called me, wouldn't answer their calls, wouldn't answer my calls.

After a few days I requested they find a new contractor. Finally sent a different company out. They determine the problem is with the A coil. 2-10 decides that it is a pre-existing condition and will not cover it.

I argued and said that pretty much anything I would call them about could be a pre-existing condition...what is the point of this warranty?? Tried to fight it, sent them a copy of the home inspection that was conducted before we bought the house. Does not matter. They say they only cover things that were in good working order before the warranty was in place.

It doesn't matter that the AC was working fine every time we visited the house and our first couple days.

2-10 is a complete SCAM.Don't bother.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2-10 hbw homeowners warranty from 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not honor the warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: American Home Shield. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Comments